ExpatTaxPros is a boutique practice made up of expatriate tax professional advisors specializing in both tax compliance and consulting services including:
- Tax return preparation for US citizens/residents & nonresidents
- Pro Athlete multi-State consulting
- Pro Athlete foreign tax withholding
- IRS audits, State residency audits, collection notices & tax liens
- Foreign tax credit (FTC) planning
- Fresh Start Installment Agreements & Offers in Compromise (OIC)
- Foreign pension plan consulting - QROPs & Malta pension plan reporting
- IRS Streamlined Procedure Fact Sheet for low risk Non-Resident Non-Filers
- Assistance with Delinquent FBARs Fact Sheet
- PFIC reporting & taxation (Form 8621), including foreign holdings in mutual funds, ETF’s and precious metals related instruments
- Foreign entity reporting expertise including Forms FBAR/FinCEN 114, 8938, 5471, 3520, 3520-A, 8858 and 8865
- Offshore Voluntary Disclosure (OVDI) 2012 Program (see IRS website)
Our clients come to us because of the pro-active, personal attention they receive. We work closely with our individual clients and develop strong relationships based on competence and trust – our partners have over 40 years combined international tax compliance and consulting experience.
We work with US taxpayers employed overseas who need assurance that they are in compliance with IRS as well as state tax and reporting rules.
We also work with foreign citizens coming to live in the US while retaining their foreign investments, entity holdings as well as foreign pension plans. Reporting of such foreign interests has attracted heightened IRS scrutiny and significant penalties in recent years for non-compliance.
Whatever your international tax needs, ExpatTaxPros will work with you to ensure that you are in compliance and saving money!
Comparison of Form 8938 and FBAR requirements Comparison Link
IRS website 'International Taxpayers' resource page IRS Page Link